Campers can begin to set up from 9:00am to 10:00pm on Thursday. At that point campgrounds will close, then re-open on Friday at 8:00am until 10:00pm.
Festival Admission Gates will open Friday, November 4th at 11:00am. Everyone must have a wristband prior to admission. Campgrounds are located on Triple Canopy Ranch and within walking distance to festival site. Transportation around the festival site will be available and details announced at a later date.
CountryFlo Campground Policies & Information
- 1 Unit per campsite.
- 1 Steering Wheel per campsite
- Extra Vehicles will be charged $50 each and must fit on campsite or go to designated parking area.
- Limit of 6 people per campsite.
- No open ground fires or bon fires. Self contained fires (fire rings) are allowed, weather permitting. No fire pits allowed. All types of fires must be contained and attended.
- Please do not put ANY ashes in dumpsters. Leave all ashes in ring area you used or place in designated ash barrels.
- No water or electric hook-up provided.
- All bags are subject to inspection upon entry to festival grounds and to Triple Canopy Ranch.
- No video cameras are allowed on festival grounds. Any violation is subject to removal from the grounds.
- Any person on the festival grounds is subject to being photographed for festival promotional purposes with no prior approval or compensation.
Wristbands that have been cut or tampered with are VOID and will not be replaced. Anyone with tampered armband is subject to immediate removal from the festival grounds.
- Fresh water stations are located in the campgrounds.
- Each campsite will receive 1 camping/sleeping sticker. Extra sticker will be provided for vehicle if camping in a tent.
- No person will be allowed in the campgrounds without a Camping Wristband. Passes will be exchanged for campground wristbands at time of registration. Additional camping wristbands are $20 per person. Kids under 12 will receive a free camping wristband upon admission.
- Unauthorized ATV’s, Golf Carts, Mopeds, Dirt Bikes, Go Carts or any other off-road or non-licensed vehicles are not allowed in the campgrounds. If brought, the unauthorized vehicle will be stored in a safe and secure location on property grounds for which it can be pick up return upon departure Sunday, November 6, 2016. Soliciting, glass containers, horses, weapons and fireworks are not allowed on the campgrounds or festival grounds.
- Beginning Thursday, November 3rd at 9:00 AM EST campgrounds will open for Registration.
- All camping units must be removed by Sunday, November 6th 4:00pm.
- Please leave your campsite in the same condition that you found it when you came.
- Garbage bins are located throughout the campgrounds. We will furnish you (3) garbage bags upon check-in. Place garbage to front of your campsite by 9:00am daily for pick-up service.
- Shower units in campgrounds will be provided with a per shower charge. It is walking distance from your campsite.
- The CountryFlo Festival is not responsible for your campsite, for any personal injury, loss, theft, or damage to any person or property.
- All people entering the festival event site or campgrounds do so at their own risk. No liability is assumed by owners, managers, officers, agents, employees, promoters, sponsors or any other individuals or entities associated with the CountryFlo Camping and Music Festival.
- CountryFlo Music Festival will take place RAIN or SHINE. All acts advertised will have confirmed their appearance at CountryFlo 2016, but acts are subject to change without notice. There will be no refunds or exchanges resulting from the failure of any act to appear at the festival. ALL SALES ARE FINAL – CountryFlo Music Festival and Triple Canopy Ranch are not responsible for lost, stolen, or forgotten tickets or passes.
- Fireworks are not allowed on the campgrounds. Any violators will be subject to having your arm band removed and will be escorted from the campgrounds with no refunds.
No party is allowed to reproduce, print, sell, promote, give away, or solicit ANY items or property with the NAME(S) or LOGO(S) of CountryFlo Music Festival, Triple Canopy Ranch AND/OR THE ENTERTAINERS IN WHOLE OR IN PART. Anyone doing so is infringing on Trademark rights and jurisdictions and will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. Festival reserves the right to confiscate ALL contraband items.
CountryFlo and Triple Canopy Ranchin cooperation with local emergency services will provide the most up to date and best weather information available in case of a severe weather outbreak affecting the Sheridan area. A severe weather announcement will be made on stage that can be heard throughout the concert area and will be repeated in the campgrounds.
Severe weather can sometimes occur with little or no advance warning. You should have a personal plan in place to help protect yourself in the event of a severe weather outbreak.
Response crews are located on site 24 hours a day during the festival. Check the map for the locations of the Medical and Security Offices and the Storm areas. In the event of a storm Weather Alert being issued prepare to move to a designated storm area. Leave your vehicle, tent or camper and go to the nearest ditch, ravine or low area. Lie flat and protect your head. Do not stand in your camper or tent. Do not try and outrun the storm in your vehicle. Do not enter groves of trees during a storm. Emergency crews will let you know when it is safe.
Lightning: Seek shelter in your vehicle with windows rolled up or if no vehicle is available in a low lying area away from trees or items or height that may attract lightning.
Thunderstorm Warning: Seek shelter, which may include getting inside vehicle away from trees.
CountryFlo Music Festival Welcomes you to Triple Canopy Ranch and the Lake Wales area for the Big Event and we will do our best to make this a safe and memorable weekend for everyone attending.
CountryFlo Music Festival
Management and Staff